EventScripts Forums
Mattie's EventScripts and Source Forums
Script Categories
16000 (15) abilities (15) addon (72) addons (17) admin (354) admins (23) advert (30) adverts (28) afk (18) alerts (12) ammo (25) anti (21) armor (11) auth (16) automatic (15) awp (29) ban (24) bank (11) ba_jail (35) bhop (46) block (27) bomb (48) bonus (25) boost (22) bot (36) bot-management (20) bots (24) bullet (13) bunnyhop (19) Buy (27) buymenu (13) c4 (12) cash (77) Change (14) chat (77) cheat (15) clan (17) classes (24) color (30) colors (20) command (23) commands (21) config (28) configurable (11) connect (58) counter (12) Counter-Strike-Source (20) CS:S (20) css (3387) custom (13) Damage (49) database (14) dead (19) Deagle (11) death (20) deathmatch (79) deathrun (17) deutsch (15) dice (12) disconnect (26) Dissolve (12) dm (24) dod:s (11) dods (501) download (13) easy (26) effect (14) effects (126) English (16) entity (24) est (12) es_tools (14) Eventscript (12) exploit (11) flashbang (27) français (104) french (36) fun (312) funny (18) Gabeee (11) game (12) gamemode (13) gameplay (175) German (11) give (22) gravity (16) grenade (28) grenades (32) gun (16) GunGame (31) GunGame5 (11) guns (20) Hack (16) headshot (37) health (72) hegrenade (15) help (11) hit (13) hl2dm (442) HP (26) hudhint (13) hun (17) hungarian (26) info (53) information (19) invisible (11) IP (13) jail (81) jailbreak (14) join (47) jump (19) kick (25) kill (51) kills (24) knife (66) leveling (38) LnD (14) lol (11) magyar (48) management (14) manager (11) mani (16) map (32) map-management (26) maps (17) match (22) Memphis-84 (13) menu (144) message (34) messaging (52) minecraft (12) mod (121) model (18) models (33) modye (16) money (50) motd (13) music (32) mute (20) nades (20) name (15) new (13) noblock (54) orangebox (23) player (49) player-management (31) player-tracking (28) popup (72) prop (13) propmenu (14) props (34) protect (12) protection (32) punish (11) punishment (51) python (80) quake (32) QuakeSounds (12) race (13) races (20) radio (30) random (47) rank (42) rates (15) rcon (12) realism (22) Regeln (23) respawn (69) restrict (41) round (26) rpg (32) rules (63) say (17) score (16) scout (29) Script (25) script-helper (25) scriptpack (33) sdk (171) server (61) server-tools (42) shop (12) showdamage (20) silly (31) simple (33) skin (17) skins (34) slay (13) soccer (14) sound (67) sounds (107) source (14) spanish (18) spawn (82) speed (26) statistics (14) stats (57) status (15) Steam (11) STEAMID (30) Superhero (15) surf (41) Team (30) team-balance (14) teleport (17) text (19) TF2 (142) time (23) timer (15) tools (15) tracers (19) triggers (11) uedi (17) uses_auth (18) vip (24) vote (39) voting (22) war (25) Warcraft (12) warcraft-source (20) wc3 (14) wcs (47) wcs:Python (32) weapon (88) weapons (120) web (16) welcome (14) wuerfeln (11) zm (26) zombie (100) zombiemod (55) zombies (12)
Script Authors
*XYZ*SaYnt (12) .:MiB:. (20) .:modye:. (14) .eMko* (6) 101satoon101 (12) 3R10N (24) 4u571n91 (5) 7355608 (9) Absolute (9) Ace Rimmer (40) adminc (5) adyshor37 (5) Adz (8) AgathaKnuppelkuh (8) aidden (8) ajax (5) ak_47 (6) Al3c Tr3v3lyan (6) allstareng (5) ashbash1987 (9) ATAMAH (7) Ayuto (5) aznone (5) B00M (5) BackRaw (41) BFH_RedBull (8) bigfabi (8) Bioko (10) blackshoxx (9) Blade (10) bladesback (13) bobdole (11) bodzsar1 (8) bonbon (36) Brainsucker (32) cagemonkey (8) capo azzlack (7) captain master (6) carbon-14 (10) CaskioUTF (5) cbirou (15) CbRRR (16) ChaCaLz2psy4 (5) CharlesT (5) Chris1888 (5) Chrisber (5) chrismrulz (10) Chun (6) cladiron (10) clipz934 (8) Colster (21) Cookieman8 (7) CrAzD (6) craziest (11) dani12356 (12) DanielB (19) Darkness123 (8) Dave (9) dbozan99 (7) dead man walker (12) deathx9 (5) Deathyy (16) dhack (17) Di[M]aN (12) DJ Fire-Black prod (8) DoCky (31) Don (15) dordtcore (9) DragonFreddo (8) Drassil (5) dretax14 (11) Einlanzers (47) EmbouT (10) emilplov (7) Errant (10) Eun (6) Fantole (10) FMIS (5) Franc1sco (17) freddukes (18) Frequency (6) Fridge (5) Fugi91 (6) Fulmine (5) G4ME (5) GAMEREN2 (8) german9114 (13) GODJonez (40) GoodfellaDeal (5) Hansi (6) Hisoka (6) HitThePipe (7) HOLLDIDAY (24) Icetouch (6) ichthys (25) Im the new guy (14) iNexus (13) infamous1 (9) isivisi (13) ispaine (7) Jackmaster (9) Jeff91 (45) JoeyT2006 (30) Juba_PornBorn (12) jxl180 (11) KDBFame (6) L'In20Cible (11) L.P.H (8) Largo Usagi (10) LnD (14) Lobe (11) loKkdoKk (8) lolo-le-haricot (7) LosNir (5) Lumpi@Work (9) M4rc3L-XCN (7) macshot (7) magyar-oneill (9) Matth (7) Mattie (21) mave1993 (5) MBchrono (15) McFly (20) Medda (5) Memphis-84 (15) Messiah93 (20) Mickyy (5) micmacx (6) minimal42O (5) Mitchell (5) Mixer57 (5) modye (6) Monster_Bitch1 (9) Mordavolt (7) motomoto (21) MrScriptaz (6) mryoung (6) MyTechZone.de (9) Nicolous (23) ojii (31) oliVier (10) Omega68 (6) Omega_K2 (11) Owned|Myself (8) P3N (7) pand3mic (6) parsimba (5) Pascal257 (9) PatPeter (7) PDrop (10) Phaedrus (18) PhantOm Fury (7) phoenix131 (9) pinkyyy -.- (5) pitbull0993 (7) PixelGamer (7) qwern (5) randomknifer (9) Raptor150 (31) Ratzee (6) ReaCtioN2oo9 (6) RedCliff (5) Rennnyyy (17) revolutionfighters (8) RideGuy (12) Rio (9) Roeliekt (6) roof (16) runamagic (13) Ryezin (5) sandking220 (6) Sarcasm_Poisoning (10) saRs| Johnny-5 (13) Schubaal (10) sea212 (5) sega74rus (15) sgt.angel (6) Shad0w (11) ShoTaXx# (7) sicilia (7) sicman_adrian (22) skillz92 (7) sn4k3 (18) Snake12 (7) snake38 (10) sonicsight (7) SpeedFreak (9) spoonman184 (12) stabby (22) stas (27) Stirni (6) stonedegg (8) Strontium Dog (30) SumGuy14 (25) SuperDave (49) surfteam (5) TaCo (5) TanaToS (17) Tealk (6) teowow (16) TheCheeTaH (27) TheDonFather (5) theresthatguy (6) Tiny Tod (7) tooshkan4uk (8) Totyahun (9) uedi (38) ultimatebuster (6) Undead (25) usernamesaretaken (15) wanted241 (9) Warren (13) westham (6) WhiteAvenger (7) Wonder (14) Wundermaxe (5) X-Mania (5) XE_ManUp (14) xfalcon61 (5) zSweetXz (5) ZZMatty (6) [Cs]Lord_Inferno2 (11) [DAP]Kickbutt (5) [NATO]Hunter (28) ||Wolf|| (10)
Search

Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
Author Message
User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 9
Steam Friends Name: mel.boi
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-18, 12:09 pm 

ok now it works ;)
but bullet lasers/deathbeams are not there.
only on short distance and by walking near by a wall.

on free field there are no beams!

what can i do to see them?
on is it!





User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-18, 12:20 pm 
   Post subject: Re:

EmoCore1990 wrote:
ok now it works ;)
but bullet lasers/deathbeams are not there.
only on short distance and by walking near by a wall.

on free field there are no beams!

what can i do to see them?
on is it!



The lasers are not made that you see them, the other Players wills see them.


-

RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 9
Steam Friends Name: mel.boi
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-18, 12:26 pm 

but anytime i see them when i shoot in walls or on the floor.

and theres a bug too:

!guns does not work.
im premium (on my own server) ant it sayt i cant use command !guns because im a non-premium user...


User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-18, 2:10 pm 
   Post subject: Re:

EmoCore1990 wrote:
but anytime i see them when i shoot in walls or on the floor.

and theres a bug too:

!guns does not work.
im premium (on my own server) ant it sayt i cant use command !guns because im a non-premium user...



You will only see the lasers if you move fast when you shoot, when you stand and shoot the laser will be invisible from you because the laser is created from your gun-run to the bullet impact.

And there is no bug with the Gunmenu feature, all features are fully tested. If this Message come, you are no - PremiumUser or you have the Feature turned Off. Look in you Premium User Menu, If it look like this: Your Privat/Free Gunmenu | ForceCommand is !guns : Off, it got turned off.


-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 5
Steam Friends Name: ★.::๖KoDiAk๖™®::.★
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-19, 12:55 pm 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.2 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

RoOF wrote:
attis wrote:
Would be very good! If it is not too much to ask you a fifteen minute trial it would be a good turn! Thx! Attis



I will add this Core Feature later.

-
RoOF


RoOF! THX the chicken and the zombie mode! And thank you in advance for a 15-minute trial!


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 9
Steam Friends Name: mel.boi
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-20, 9:36 am 

it dont works for me.
only errors with any functions.
deathbeams, !guns-comand (says NON PREMIUM) but im in SQL DB ant the connect works.

and many more bugs.

please fix this in the future!


User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 11:55 am 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.2 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

attis wrote:
RoOF wrote:
attis wrote:
Would be very good! If it is not too much to ask you a fifteen minute trial it would be a good turn! Thx! Attis



I will add this Core Feature later.

-
RoOF


RoOF! THX the chicken and the zombie mode! And thank you in advance for a 15-minute trial!


Here i got the time now to finish it:

But its just in beta phase:

Make some tests and if there are problems post it here:

:arrow: <link removed>

Locate the file here:

#...addons/eventscripts/PremiumMod/core/
# Create trial folder
# Put the trial.py


EDIT: v1.1 Fixxed a Mistake in it: Added Trial info Menus. Redownload the file and follow the instructions.


-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


Last edited by RoOF on 2012-05-28, 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 10
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 3:55 pm 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

I PMed you about a question, gonna write it here too, since i also encountered other problem.
1st Question, is it possible to add the reserved slots, to work with Sourcemod?

1st Problem:
Im running it on a test server atm. and i can join fine, but when my "Boss" the head owner of the server joins, it crashes, and the other way around, he can join then i join and it crashes.
This is what i Printscreened from the server.
Image
Sorry if the image is taken a bit bad.. i had to hurry since it crashed the srcds.exe <.<

2nd Problem: The website is giving out some errors, what is causing this?
Website URL: http://www.kammertonen.dk/premium


User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 4:28 pm 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

nemaides1337 wrote:
I PMed you about a question, gonna write it here too, since i also encountered other problem.
1st Question, is it possible to add the reserved slots, to work with Sourcemod?

1st Problem:
Im running it on a test server atm. and i can join fine, but when my "Boss" the head owner of the server joins, it crashes, and the other way around, he can join then i join and it crashes.
This is what i Printscreened from the server.
Image
Sorry if the image is taken a bit bad.. i had to hurry since it crashed the srcds.exe <.<

2nd Problem: The website is giving out some errors, what is causing this?
Website URL: http://www.kammertonen.dk/premium


About the Crash Problem. You are running some SM addons too, i don't know which ones.. This Addon got tested with ES (+ several addons) + Mani Admin Plugin, runs without crash.

About the Website, i think there must be something wrong with Xamp, maybe some right problems, don't know.


-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 10
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 4:46 pm 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

RoOF wrote:
About the Crash Problem. You are running some SM addons too, i don't know which ones.. This Addon got tested with ES (+ several addons) + Mani Admin Plugin, runs without crash.

About the Website, i think there must be something wrong with Xamp, maybe some right problems, don't know.


-
RoOF


We are running the following Sourcemod Plugins:
Image
Nextmap got an error since i havent specified a nextmap in the maplist or mapcycle
We are only running one map.

And thanks for the super fast response :)


Edit: hmm SQL Admin Manager isn't supposed to be enabled, we don't use it.... time to disable <.<

Edit2: As for the index.php i just tried giving it all rights (777) still error, im thinking it might be something within the php coding?

Edit3: Fixed the Homepage Errors by simply adding
Code:
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

So it will look like:
Code:
    <?php
      error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
        $wantedLanguage = strtolower($_GET['lang']);
        if ($wantedLanguage == ''){$wantedLanguage = 'english';}
    ?>


User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 6:19 pm 

PremiumMod v2.0.5 [21/08/2011] Updated!
Version: 2.0.5
Updated on: 2012-05-22 19:13:17
Version Notes:
  • Version 2.0.5 (Tue, 23.05.2012: 22:52):

    [+] Added Core Feature: Admin Menu



Image

Ingame Admin Menu


Last edited by RoOF on 2012-05-23, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-22, 6:26 pm 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

nemaides1337 wrote:
I PMed you about a question, gonna write it here too, since i also encountered other problem.
1st Question, is it possible to add the reserved slots, to work with Sourcemod?

1st Problem:
Im running it on a test server atm. and i can join fine, but when my "Boss" the head owner of the server joins, it crashes, and the other way around, he can join then i join and it crashes.
This is what i Printscreened from the server.
Image
Sorry if the image is taken a bit bad.. i had to hurry since it crashed the srcds.exe <.<

2nd Problem: The website is giving out some errors, what is causing this?
Website URL: http://www.kammertonen.dk/premium



There is an Steam Server Update, since this announce, if i do much reloads on the addon. It crashes on my Server too. But I think you should try it with the latest Update of your Steam server + v.2.0.5 Version. If it still crash then you have to use the manually module (To add Users) (Until i find a Sultion for you) .


-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 10
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 1:37 am 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

RoOF wrote:

There is an Steam Server Update, since this announce, if i do much reloads on the addon. It crashes on my Server too. But I think you should try it with the latest Update of your Steam server + v.2.0.5 Version. If it still crash then you have to use the manually module (To add Users) (Until i find a Sultion for you) .


-
RoOF


Really? that might also fix the wierd invisiblity and teleport issue we have, where the players go invisible or teleport sometimes...
Will give it a try.
Also, NICE UPDATE! :D was waiting for that admin menu.

Edit:
Any update on the Sourcemod Compatability for reserved slot?
Im thinking if you could get it to add the users, to the admins_simple.ini under sourcemods/configs/
Where it is formatted like this: "STEAM_0:0:123456" "a"
Since A is the reserved slot flag.

Then people can use the admins.cfg to manually add admins?
Also, if they are installing this mod, they probably have a website so they most likely also got sourcebans installed, which uses admins.cfg and therefore it will not overwrite the mod or get overwritten by the mod.


Last edited by nemaides1337 on 2012-05-23, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 9:54 am 
   Post subject: Re: PremiumMod v2.0.4 OUT NOW ! [18/11/2011]

nemaides1337 wrote:
RoOF wrote:

There is an Steam Server Update, since this announce, if i do much reloads on the addon. It crashes on my Server too. But I think you should try it with the latest Update of your Steam server + v.2.0.5 Version. If it still crash then you have to use the manually module (To add Users) (Until i find a Sultion for you) .


-
RoOF


Really? that might also fix the wierd invisiblity and teleport issue we have, where the players go invisible or teleport sometimes...
Will give it a try.
Also, NICE UPDATE! :D was waiting for that admin menu.

Edit:
Any update on the Sourcemod Compatability for reserved slot?
Im thinking if you could get it to add the users, to the admins_simple.ini under sourcemods/configs/
Where it is formatted like this: "STEAM_0:0:123456" "a"
Since A is the reserved slot flag.

Then people can use the admins.cfg to manually add admins?
Also, if they are installing this mod, they probably have a website so they most likely also got sourcebans installed, which uses admins.cfg and therefore it will not overwrite the mod or get overwritten by the mod.



Isn't there a a console command to add admins with the flags?

The admin.cfg is just for this admin menu. If you want to add the steamid manually:

Quote:
Quote: Documentation:


- Second Option:

[-] This Way is on Default in _Disabled folder (So its Disabled)

[1.] If you want to add the Users Manually Go to ...cstrike/addons/eventscripts/PremiumMod/core/_Disabled and move the "manually" folder to ...cstrike/addons/eventscripts/PremiumMod/core/

[2.] When you have enabled the Manually load, there will be created a manually.cfg at:

Image

...cstrike/addons/eventscripts/PremiumMod/cfg/manually.cfg


-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 10
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 9:57 am 

Okey, have been debugging a bit, tried disabling the whole sourcemod, it still crashes upon 2nd connect, even if it's the same person rejoining.
Will try disable some more stuff and see whats causing this.

Edit:
Okey i have no idea why it crashes.. Sourcemod actually included all of our addons.. so i got nothing left to disable...
About that console command, i will try find out.

Im also gonna try make it run a dd2 map instead, to see if it's map related.

nope.. also crashes on dd2, but i don't get that error message anymore, now my srcds.exe just freezes and i gotta X it out..

Edit2:

Can it be because, that when i installed the mod, i forgot to write es_load premiummod in autoexec and then installed the web part? i thought i remembered it but found out o didn't have it in there.
Other than the crashes, everything works.

And i can't find any console command for the reserved slot... Maybe i can find an eventscripts mod that does the same thing with reserved slots..


Last edited by nemaides1337 on 2012-05-23, 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 10:01 am 
   Post subject: Re:

nemaides1337 wrote:
Okey, have been debugging a bit, tried disabling the whole sourcemod, it still crashes upon 2nd connect, even if it's the same person rejoining.
Will try disable some more stuff and see whats causing this.



As i said make a try with the manually module (Manually adding method). Move the Webmodul module to _Disabled and the Manually out of it. And follow the Documentation i posted in the last post.

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


User avatar
New User
Profile

Posts: 10
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 10:27 am 
   Post subject: Re: Re:

RoOF wrote:
As i said make a try with the manually module (Manually adding method). Move the Webmodul module to _Disabled and the Manually out of it. And follow the Documentation i posted in the last post.


My only problem with that manual module is that if i need to use it, i can just scratch this idea using the mod.
We are a community, growing pretty quickly, so if it means i gotta add all the people that donates then i can't handle all thoose requests.
With that said, i tried to use the Manual module (didn't even add me as premium)
Still crashes..

Is there any commands you need to have enabled or something ?
or any other mods?
corelib
popup?
in the older versions i had to load theese manually i don't know if i still have to do that, haven't used eventscripts for like 1-2 years..


User avatar
Guru
Guru
Profile

Posts: 1727
Location:
[>] Germany/Bavaria [<]
 
New postPosted: 2012-05-23, 1:14 pm 
   Post subject: Re: Re:

nemaides1337 wrote:
RoOF wrote:
As i said make a try with the manually module (Manually adding method). Move the Webmodul module to _Disabled and the Manually out of it. And follow the Documentation i posted in the last post.


My only problem with that manual module is that if i need to use it, i can just scratch this idea using the mod.
We are a community, growing pretty quickly, so if it means i gotta add all the people that donates then i can't handle all thoose requests.
With that said, i tried to use the Manual module (didn't even add me as premium)
Still crashes..

Is there any commands you need to have enabled or something ?
or any other mods?
corelib
popup?
in the older versions i had to load theese manually i don't know if i still have to do that, haven't used eventscripts for like 1-2 years..


No single load in python needed. I made now some tests with it. Since i updated my Server i have no crash Problems with the webmodule anymore (when i make fast and much reloads on the addon). I think you make something wrong i will PM you to help you in steam. Any other thing make no sense because I and other user have no similar Problems like this.

-
RoOF

_________________
Some of my Offical Addons:

______________________________________________________________________

  • PremiumMod - Allows Players to buy Premium Accounts for their Steam IDs and get special Abilities
  • Knifefight - Starts a Knifefight when it's (1 vs 1,2 vs 2,3 vs 3,..)
  • StarWars:Source - StarWars:Source allows you to play StarWars in CS:S
  • CustomVotes - votekick ,voteban, votemap votemute, rockthevote, nominate functions in one addon!
  • SkinChooser - Choose a lot of Custom Skins via Menu. Easy to conifg and to add models.
  • ServerJumper - It let Players see/join/connect your other Server, by typing !servers

______________________________________________________________________


My Addon Manager:
Image


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group